Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Once in a lifetime 1989 - 2009











Sound Beats: The Veronicas - heavily broken


















Yes Sir..

Yet again it's another one of those birthday's everyone knows and loves. Because I'm overly content with my personally life e.g. family, friends and boyfriend. The need for them to please me this year with showering of gifts for the big twenty years of living is not necessary. However if you were planning to already by all means don't let me get into you're way lol, best yet to point you in the right direction? Here are some unrealistic and realistic choices you can run by.



  • Plane Ticket to Los Angeles - All expenses paid!




  • Twilight Movie - Available April 22 in stores everywhere! Would anyone care to pre-order this for me?





  • Can i just say isn't this eccentric piece something Blair Waldorf would wear lol? I love it, purely for the fact that i have a simpler (but not as intricate piece) already which goes lovely with all my button up shirts. So my need for a upgrade is a necessity for my winter look.

  • Coco Chanel Mademoiselle Eau De Parfume; my sister got this for Christmas off my mother and since then i've never been so envious. In personal unbiased opinion i believe that Mademoiselle is the greatest parfume that Chanel have produced.


  • Zimmermann Basic Black Loose Blazer a much needed winter necessity, well for my wardrobe as most of my wardrobe consist of simple garments that would suit this very much.


  • Gold sequined dress beanie forget the black sequined beanie (actually i would mind it too) lol, but i actually tired this baby at Sportsgirl at the city and hope i don't end up being presumptuous but it does rather suit my small head which was a surprise considering i hardly wear any head garments.



  • Vintage Polaroid Camera 200S model with attachable light fixture (CHECK! my sweetest and astounding boyfriend CFID bought me this baby at the Prospect Markets AND i love it! Thanks Baby).




  • Ray Ban Wayfarer's either bold black or a statement Brown Illusions since i recently LOST (Though i'm scheduled to get new glasses anyways) my vogue reading glasses. So without them i've been reading with every light on to attempt to limit the amount of disastrous implications that could or eventually will decay my sight.

  • Tiger Tattoo located right on the center of my back shaded and maybe coloured later (Hopefully, my mother and father will soon come the decision to fund this for me for my birthday).
  • L.A.M.B. Back to School Laced Heel's; for when i return to work.
  • LG Voyager Mobile Phone: Though i still have my Nokia E71 and is overly satisfied with my phone the need for this puppy goes a long wayyy. Missing my old Sidekick! But watch me never get my hands on this due to the fact that it's only available in the States by Version Horizon.
  • Vintage Telephone for my room with round dial and cream porcelain hand head body and engraved floral design (CHECK - Thanks Mama!) Thank Goodness for Prospect Markets.
  • Christian Louboutin Ariella Talon in light brown/grey Suede Boots.

But you're constant friendship, care & loving demeanor toward me is very much appreciated more than any materialistic object. xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment