Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My, t'was an eventfull weekend!

Sound Beats: Leonardo's Bride - Even When I'm Sleeping

Geezz Louisette !!!



Now this is what you call a busy life.... errttt not rea
lly.

Lets start off by a list;

  • Thursday 12th of March 2009; Had Dinner with Christian Francis Ian Dulawan ( CFID ) Mexican Restaurant named - Tequila @ Rouse Hill i swear my boy knows how to make me happy, i was in much dyer need of some "EMERGENCY NACHOS". (He's the best boyfriend)
SIDE NOTE; Oh and yeah forgot to mention I'm legally a Provisional 2 Driver since Monday (because my current licence was soon to expire later that week plus it was long OVERDUE) - so now i can legally drive my sister's Honda civic type r & that exported European car my sister has without getting scolded by my Dad. Harah!!!!! Now all i need is my Jeep Wrangler Sport 2007 Model or if i win the lottery any time soon a manuel - Range Rover Vogue (or sport - still deliberating on that practicur matter).


( This, my friend's are called EMERGENCY NACHOS )
  • Friday 13th of March 2009; Had Dinner with the fambam @ the Garcia's residence where we had the best roast dinner with the works - roasted pumpkin, baked potatoes, caesar salad, apple sauce, etc etc. Very delicious i must say, harah for me. THEN - my sister drove me and Lindana Clemor Le to MELA', MIGGS & CRAIG'S Birthday Threesome Celebrations quite fun i must say, though to my surprise I'd limit the amount of alcohol i consumed that night. A miracle really, however i was amused by my significant others - "Christina Amoranto, Linda Le, Aliza Clemente, Bruce Gabrielle Cruz, Julius Pimental & the ever so adoring St. Andrews Boys & Girls". Aside of the amount of Pomo Accent followers that both Christina & Aliza managed to convert, it was a subtle night of old memories & plain old exuberance amongst old friendships.


(Mary-Joyce Garcia, Christina Amoranto, Aliza Clemente & Linda Le)
  • Saturday 14th of March 2009; Katherine Aurora Hancock's 22nd Birthday Celebration @ Verandah with many of my fashionable mates (In my car i had CFID, Lindana Clemor Le & Judith Marie Padilla). Which reminds me to "bitch slap" them two girlies, for telling horiffic murderest stories throughout the trip to the CI-TAY! After the growling stories been told OUR FACES were WHITE (except Judith hense that girl's can never be black), though on a lighter note we concluded the trip with a little Harold and Kumar Triology segment.
(My Rachel-Bird was to attend however due to the sudden "Wet Weather" so was unable) =(

And as we entered the city a obstacle that many city commuter's ofter come across - PARKING - took us about 15 minutes to find parking. Finally the night started with many '"happy birthday wishes" & a round or two @ the bar." THE BRAVEST " that's what Linda & Judith were, rolling in with shots of Wet Pussy, Gin & Tonic and many Long Island Ice Tea's!!! I personally felt the erge to have a little Gin & Tonic to start off my night & bought CFID a little pick me up of Christina Power Juice (RedBull). Then the erge to continue to acquire intoxication's, fulfilled with a little - Vodka Redbull & Vodka Lemon Lime. Before we knew it were had progressed onto the dance floor taking many picturesque photos (garcia.mary-joyce photography pty ltd - lol)

The night continued with dancing and many drinks in hand, MAY I SAY; a couple of festivities happen amongst my closest friends, though I'll be discreet with the names. This pretty lady got........ let's just say some "ACTION" on the dance floor! Though soon came a predicament, Ms. Judith Marie Padilla had what you call '' a little toooo much to drink ". But needless to say "HAVN'T WE ALL"? A drawback soon subsided whilst @ the club, so we exited the club in a "fashionable" (so to speak) way. etc etc. judith washed her hands in the fountain etc etc. Ended up @ Harries Hot Dog De'' Wheels - The best pick-me-up food ever, the best to soak up all the evidence of intoxication substances. Then headed for home @ 4:00am.




(LEFT: Krisna Marie Rivera, Linda Le & Mary-Joyce Garcia hitting the Dance Floor) + (RIGHT; Judith Marie Padilla & Lindana Clemor Le)



(Mary-Joyce Garcia, Judith Padilla & Linda Le)



(Pancakes, CFID, Aeve & Tequila)



(Dancing Kinda)



(Linda why so serious? lol)




Happy 22nd Birthday Katherine!!!!!

  • Sunday 15th March 2009; le rest time - two day's straight of intoxications wasn't enough. But who drinks on a Sunday. That would be my mother and i (no not hard whisky or jonny) a little red wine for dinner hahaha. t'was quite fruity! But had a mean Chicken Roast (by chicken i mean KFC ! But what's a day in my detox diet? Though made me feel unsettle in my stomach - guess i'm use to eating healthy again. Nevertheless to ponder, pior to dinner my magnificent boyfriend of mine came once again to visit and excitedly told me of two "Old Fashioned Vintage Bikes", (ALWAYS WANTED ONE) that he could restore before my birthday. Such ones like these babies - UNFORTUNATELY these babies were indisposed by the time we came to pick them up.....




The idea was, me & my significant other Mr. CFID would ride around these babies at our park where we together feed hungry fat little ducks every so often. huff - but not to fear Ian.Dot. i'll find better ones !

~~~~~
~~~

Hello There, polaroid camera
where have you been?



  • PRO Yep! Could you believe it after numerous years, countless months and several days i have found my old school vintage polaroid camera. Which is similar to this (above).
  • CON This so called 'life time gaurantee is shameless! Yep! Doesn't work anymore, but will do great for display.
But no need to worry dearies, i'm sure any member of friends or family would present me with a NEW one?






Or i wouldn't mind a new SLR Nikon Digital 12 megapixel camera


P.S.;
also found my old Princess Sparkle & Captain Oats Toys
(an almost replica of The O.C.'s Summer - Princess Sparkle & Captain Oats)
which reminds me to give Captain Oats to CFID!
I'm bring back the OC back!


P.S.S.S.S.S.S; also found my Blair Waldorf Turban, that i had to fix up, then forgot about it in the sewing machine kit.

"See what you find when you're unemployed?"
Not a JOB! That's it!

No comments:

Post a Comment