Friday, March 27, 2009

Always Standing Up, When Standing Up Is Not Easy

Sound Beats: Keri Hilson ft Kanye West & Neyo - Knock you down


Street Fighter The Legend of Chun Li




I personally really loved this movie (snaps to my sister for bringing it home along with confessions of a shopaholic), however i never really was a hard core street fighter game expert. But in this case all i had to do was sit there and let my pupils dilate at how AWESOME this movie was, though it's second to Transformers on my si-fi action list. The run down practically goes - Chun Li the main character is played by the ever so gorgeous Kristen Kreuk. Surprisingly she actually did a good job convincing me of her acting abilities, i was quick to assume that she was only destined for romantic rom-com's. Chris Klein makes a come back who personally i believe should stick to romantic comedies & American Pie movies (No Offense). you know who else makes a surprise appearance .... Taboo from The Black Eye Peas (that was weird hahaha). And Miss Moon Bloodgood (yes that's her real name) playing the sassy Detective Maya Sunee looks hot. I say WATCH this movie you won't regret it.



No comments:

Post a Comment