Friday, March 27, 2009

Anything you say ... Makes a beautiful noise

Sound Beats: Lifehouse - You & Me






And.... i love you even when i'm sleeping

Christian Francis Ian
Dulawan

When i Close My Eye's You're Everywhere












"Bestow Love"
i don't why but i can't keep my eye's off you
because it's just you & me
what day it is, and what month, as this clock never seems so alive

my heart starts pounding, (She's) he's like the wind
i feel his breath on my face his body next to me, can't look in his eye's, he's out of my league
i know this thing we have, won't never change
and now when we break up, we make up right away
and that's why i have the confidence to say ... I love you
i still have those goose bumps i still feel the first time
it's like we have that no you hang up kinda of love
and now i can't picture my life without you
anything you say makes a beautiful noise


No comments:

Post a Comment