Wednesday, March 25, 2009

New York, NEW YORK!!!

Sound Beats: Trey Songz - I need a girl


GOSH! i am my fathers daughter, we'll i can safely say that my family were one of the first to purchase a digital camera which was the Sony Cybershot which was 4.1 Mega Pixels (so naturally i took it to school) but due to an excessive amount of hard core random photosessions the bloody thing stopped working. Until NOW, can you believe it after 3 years. Just dropped dead when i was finishing year 10. Due to the fact that my dear sister broke her new underwater antishock 12 megapixel camera i felt the need to document random things anyways. I was just sitting at the computer table and opened the draw found every electronic thingo e.g. mobile USB cables, old charges, broken cameras, old mobile phone ear phones etc. Swear we never throw anything out, but yeah the story goes ...... i fixed it ftw the most ranndom. So for sheer celebration only and to demonstrate my newly learnt photography skills have taken some 'Self Portraits'.




Where would i be without my fashion capitals?

New York. Paris. Milan.

As some may know I'll be gone for 6months to a year to live in New York with my Aunt Julie and her very naughty kids! As an Aries is famous for being an Adventurous kind i plan to visit the worlds most beautiful and fashionable places example New York, Paris, Milan. But before i head to New York in August 2010. I'm planning to take my beloved other half and his circle of friends to the Gold Coast. Hit the amusement parks such as Dreamworld, Wet 'N' Wild, Movieworld - the works!!! Then me and CFID plan to go up to Coast and go Great Barrier Reef!! =D If i plan to work soon!!! Hire me you wont regret it.

New York Cit-tayyyy




i simply can't wait to walk around the City at Night




And see morning rise over the city




My New York Apartment



The Langham



The Streets of NYC



New York City Night Sky Line


(Barney's New York)

PARIS


The Eiffel Tower


France



France Night Sky Line





The Streets of Paris


Milan






Milan Shopping District in Italy





Shopping





Italy Sky Line





Milan Markets




Side Streets of Milan

No comments:

Post a Comment