Wednesday, April 1, 2009

2008, 2009, & forever i hope.

Sound Beats: Ryan Tedder - The Look









~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Happy One Year & Two Month Anniversary Baby!
  • Will you still love me till i die? Forever and ever babe!
  • Quote: Feel So Beautiful
i am by all means not even close to being beautiful. Yet there are times when you look into my eyes & say that I'm so beautiful. And you know what?.....
I might actually kinda almost believe you. xox

  • i love you FULL STOP.


















~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reminder to self: Take Linda to Denmark!



Lindana Le



i can picture her frolicking at the Mills




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

















Influence: Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen

TR; But the coolest thing is to capture someone's soul or spirit or something or an energy. For me that is the interesting moment. Everyday we feel different: Sometimes we're happy: sometimes we're sad. But to photograph someone as they are is my favourite.


No comments:

Post a Comment