Friday, April 3, 2009

obessions:geez magee:met ur mother

Sound Beats:


Ray - Ban Wayfarer Optical Glasses


Seriously i freaking ecstatic that the prospects of purchasing my Ray-Ban Wayfarers for my reading glasses even if they don't suit lol..





MYSTERY SOLVED i found my Vogue Eyeglasses, well silly me i actually left them at Capitals/Hernandez house awhile ago




Buugered Out: still irritated at myself for losing my Ray-Ban Wayfarers Glasses (Brown) at Westpoint last
year only had those babies for 6 months and paid $180 for them... though i was actually deliberating that i should purchase black ones that were bigger. Might as well start a collection.


Le Specs VS Ray-Ban:
i love Le Specs as they are a wayyy cheaper than other brands.. and i like to
extend many praise to them as they provided me with a cheaper intimation of my vintage ray-ban's sunglasses that i saw on Rachel Bilson and fell in love with. To my attention my dearest BFF Judith Marie Padilla bought those babies and ever since i've been incredibly envious (not really i love her; and kudos to the extremly fabulous taste =Dily JMP). But i still do want to purchase them before they stop making them. =D






il just make it short and sweet: since le birthday is just around the corner the need for a little celebration is not necessary considering le cotillion i did back in 2007 for my 18th made me reconsider the whole birthday party thing... well not parties yet till next year (21st and Farewell? Nods!). But being practical financially wise. i would rather keep the tradition to visit either glebe markets or hit the Surry Hills festival that coincidentally fell around my birthday date. Last year my purchases were subtle but this yeaar i hope to go ape wild and let my brain have anything i set my eyes on this time. Since my some of my lovelies bought me stuff already, eg Polaroid camera & vintage telephone. i wish to take the trip to the markets to divulge my need for clothes and accessories. ily garcia fambam + cfid





what needs to be done: start work, go clubbing with linda, chooky, judith, christina and my boymates. fix my garcia tattoo that no one knows about even CFID before anyone see's it. Finish those leather skirt i'm sewing. Get seasons of NCIS & HOW I MET YOU'RE MOTHER!!!







xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment