Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Baby, this is my ideology

ROMEO
Did my heart love till now? 

Forswear it, sight.

For I ne'er saw true beauty till
this night.


ideology;
. (Metaphor) A theory of the origin of ideas which derives them
. The body of idea
s reflecting the social needs and aspirations
of an individual,group
, class, or culture.


Ashley Olsen; i am a ashley olsen muse




































Daisy Lowe; eccentric fashionista

Shoes; i own 50+ pairs of heels

Leather Skirt; my current trend fixation for the season

Simple Garments; plain white/ grey t's

Fringe Bags; my seasonal must have

Influence; my inspirational book

Romeo & Juliet; thy love story of the century

Printed Stockings; wardrobe necessity

Wayfarers;
have it in my bag





JULIET


'Tis but thy name that is my enemy.

Thou are thyself, though not a

Montague.

What's Montague? It is not hand

nor foot

Nor arm nor face nor any other part

Belonging to a man. O, be some

other name!

What's in a name?

That which we call a rose

By any other word would smell as

sweet.

So Romeo would, were he not Romeo

called,

Retain that dear perfection which

he owes

Without that title. Romeo, doff

thy name,

And for thy name, which is no part

of thee,

Take all myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment