Thursday, June 25, 2009

Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen Off The Chain!!!


I cannot begin to comprehend how spectacular Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen was! Me and my better half we're literally jumping out of our seats throughout the movie. But to those that haven't seen this astonishing action pack Michael Bay Epic. I seriously suggest you should, even with packed cinema's, its sincerely worth seeing immediately!!!

Like Tranformers 1, this epic movie included state of the art action sequences, gorgeous locations, well played sarcastic humors, a very appealing band of cast and not to mention all new cast. Such as - Isabel Lucas, Arce, Jetfire, Mudflap, Skids & Wheelie. But our very own Isabel Lucas who played Alice, made quite the impression however she did look astonishing in my eyes but my was she uncanny. Overall I'm glad that their was a beginning, middle and end, i seriously could not sink in the glorious story line it was much too good i tell you.

Megan Fox was hella sexyyy, i'm straight but after watching this i might turn gay just for her!! Shia Labeouf is one charismatic boy with mind you a stella bod. And i can't wait to watch it again through the weekend. I'll be sure to see what amazing third installment Michael Bay has in store for us in July 4, 2012. Fingers cross it meets our expectations.










No comments:

Post a Comment