Sunday, June 28, 2009

500 Days of Summer





Latest: will embark on another trip down town to the local cinema's and indulge in another repetitious act - Watching Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen Again. Gosh! damn its a hella of a good movie, but with whom? ... none other than my gorgeous best friend RACHEL!!! Boy, will she be enticed by Megan Fox's attractiveness. lol.

Ohh! and congratulations on getting accepted to University .... again!

Everything seems to be on track, recently decided to go to college instead of Tafe and grab a certificate III, diploma of Event Management and a degree in Business. Yeah me! That's not all of it but .. i'll be living in a college loft for at least half a year!! More details later.

R.I.P.
Michael Jackson King of Pop: loved him, his character, style, voice, creativity.
I will celebrate his life than to morn his death. (Still hasn't hit me)
Silpha Peralta: the most cutest dog ever! Miss you to this day!



No comments:

Post a Comment