Tuesday, June 30, 2009

There's a place in you're heart





The World's King of Pop Michael Jackson
August 29 1958 - June 25 2009





1. The Way You Make Me Feel Bad Album 1987

Sure i may have not been born 2 years after this was recorded, but it sure was the music that i grew up to love. Other than the rhythmic beats and MJ's stella vocals it was the lyrics that i loved the most. Basically describes the immense feelings that a guy can conjure up for a lady, so called me old fashion but it's sweet! But for a guy to fall deep for a girl isn't always the norm..oh! and can i just say the most amazing song for Center Stage.

"I like the feeling you're giving me,
Just hold me baby & i'm in Ecstasy,
Oh, I'll be working for nine to five,
To buy you things to keep you by my side,
I never felt so in love before,
Just promise me baby?
You'll love me forevermore.
I swear I'm keeping you satisfied,
Cause baby you're the one for me".




2. Man In The Mirror Bad Album 1987

Tawwww talk about trip down memory lane...seriously the only way to shut up me and my sisters when we were young. Was for my mum or dad to put recorded tapes or MJ's previous concerts. And no joke we'll be so silent and every time we just glaze at the TV Screen in awe till it finishes. Now that's parenting one on one for ya. So looking back - this version would have to be favourite. This is Michael Jackson's 30th Solo Career Anniversary in New York City's Madison Square Gardens back in November 2001, 98 degrees, Usher & The Late Legendary Luther Vandross made a rendition of Micheal's 1987 Hit; Man in the Mirror. It's beautiful! Enjoy!



3. Black or White Dangerous Album 1991

Of course this song would be high on my list, i mean wouldn't it be in yours? This is a truly memorable song that not only has an incredible beat but tackles the world's problems i.e. racism. I say MJ's a brave character, and one that i will look up to.

"Yes we are one, and the same" - Michael Jackson 1991 Black or White




4. Heal the World Dangerous Album 1991

The most raw Video Clip; that open's our eyes to our world problems.



5. Rock My World Invincible Album 2001

A much anticipated album, and my! it was good. I loved this music clip - as the very charismatic Chris Tucker making an comedic appearance. This did met all my expectations and more. (Except the girl; iono why they chose her) But still AMAZING!



Seriously it still hasn't hit me, but i know now that I'll miss him. He was truly an inspiration and influence on me. His ability to create his identity, the creativity he Incorporated in his music is a great accomplishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment