Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Glamour of Bedrooms

My Inspirations: you all know by now that i've been re-inventing my oasis from quite awhile, end of 2007 to be exact. Well since graduating year 12, and my course didn't require my immediate presences i thought i owed myself to create my own personal utopia. And since i've been incorporating everything to my desire. e.g. vanity tables, rugs, vintage blinds & curtains, upholstered bedheads, vintage victorian lamps, wall paper, chandlers etc. All inspired by the following pictures. Enjoy!




My Vanity Table



Floral Printed Walk-In



"Green Velvet & Vintage Phone"



"Boyish"



"Girly"



Eccentric


Vintage



Light & Post



Four Post & Upholstered



1950



Blair Waldorf's Palace Bedroom



Jenny Humfrey's Bedroom



Four Post White Queen Bed - Vanity Table



Amazing Rustic Bathroom



Mirrored Floral Two Door Bedside Table



Classical Styled Vanity Table



Vintage Style Wardrobes



Mirrored Excellence


Blair Waldorf Baby Blue Room OR Builders Brink Feathered Walls?



Printed Wall Paper & Chandler Light



Love Bath Tub fixtures



Look Familiar ? Sex & the City Carrie Bradshaw's amazing downtown wardrobe



Tiffany Blue Wall or Baby Blue & White Strips for my wall?



Mirrored or clear which to choose from



Chic



My Wardrobe




"Vintage Flare"



Mirrors & Mirrors




love light printed wall paper & feathered mirror



Carrie Bradshaw's Mirrored Vanity Table



Mariah Carey's Shoe Wardrobe

Simple white ... but classical style

No comments:

Post a Comment