Friday, May 15, 2009

Future Aspirations

The Career Low-Down: Recently enrolled back into school doing my Diploma in Event Management, Certificate in Advance English Studies, recently employed at a Cafe that enables me to demonstrate my event management skills as an Event & Functions Coordinator to BK House Functions Centre a perfect place to exercise my already attained skills and execute new skills learnt from my course.
I've been dreaming about all the possibilities i could do when i'm older, and my hearts always been set in the Events Department in University i chose to do Event Management as an Elective. I have many dreams, first is to finish my courses and enroll the next year to do a Business Management course so would actually know how to run a successful business. But because the dream of actually owning and operating a multi-faceted functions center that specializes in garden weddings, major conferences, fashion shows, social events, meetings, birthdays, cocktail affairs etc. i must start small and build my empire.
#1. So basically i want to start off by; saving mo- la ! & finding potential investors for my Paris Inspired Cafe
this way I'll have some revenue to start building and constructing my events company whilst owning a Little Sidewalk Cafe.Named - Cafe Paris de Flora * copy right

i.e. Melbourne sidewalk cafes
- This is basically what i want my cafe to look like, but thrown with my own sense of par-ree style



#2. Then using that revenue to build my multi-faceted event company -
Garcia Event Management Company

Only delivering exceptional services, function rooms, decor with a difference, beautiful and unique events. for weddings, receptions, ceremonies, graduations, birthdays, conferences, debutant balls, Christmas parties, religious occasions etc




i.e. Doltone House - Jones Bay Wharf, Prymont Sydney p.s. hopefully when all my courses are completed, I'll get some more experience and work for Doltone House for awhile. Fingers Cross

#3. Then hopefully with the help of my sisters or children invest in constructing my very own country style inn internationally;



i.e.
The Dragonfly Inn: Gilmore Girls

No comments:

Post a Comment