Saturday, May 23, 2009

Baby, this is long awaited

Fact: my man ain't no materialistic prick, that's a major given, even though he's majorly blessed in many ways possible he has always stayed grounded as well as the rest of Dulawan clan. That's one of their lovable qualities i admire in them. Though as much i give to him materialistic wise doesn't compare to the amount of unconditional love i have for that boy which is why... . .. . i adore the art of giving and guys this was long awaited. ... .

(trust me i went over-kill on my pay packet today, you can't fathom that amount of retail therapy i accomplished today).

Every boy loves his bling like every other girl loves her Tiffany's Blue Gift Box ..


The 51 - 30 Chrono
Movement:
Deep 300 metres water resistant. 6 Hand Ja
panese Quartz with Second Subdial Chrono
Case: Custom 300 Metre Stainless Steel with harden miner
al Crystal External Rotating Bezel with Countdown Timer. Band: Custom Solid stainless steal with brushed finish & double locking clasp

Though this watch looks mean, it by no mean's compare to my watch that i admire. Rolex baby!
Gold Gold Gold Gold Gold Gold Gold Gold



I don't know about you but i can only speak for myself and let me just say i've always loved gold accessories but recently gold watches. Especially this Rolex Diamond Encrusted Watch. Look's too much, but once you've tried it on ... it's the best.

Diamonds are a girl's best friends:
by all mean's am i ready to ever
be engaged any time soon, but there's not harm in searching for the perfect ring! Though i've been contemplating my style of choice lately it all comes back to - The Pear Shaped Ring. My beautiful and wise late grandmother had this gorgeous style ring that was beyond her years. It was modern and contemporary but classic, but trust her to be one step forward with the trends.

So i've settled: Pear Shaped Engagement Ring



love Katherine Heigl's version


Novels:
Envy by Godbersen (Adolescent Novel) & The W
ay by Swann's by Marcel Proust



Three Weeks 1962 Biography Coco Chanel


Stuff:
i picked up one of those wallet clutches, absolutely adore it.






DIY Project: if i say so myself i'm quite considerable on the sewing machine or should i say "expert" as my mum would love for me to reach that level since she funded it for me. I've made a considerable amount of DIY projects in the past but recently i'm concentrating on all things fringe. I say, it's a flexible look that could suit any type of occasion from formal, casual or party attire, it's one of the major trends in my wardrobe as we speak.



So i dropped by my nearest Spotlight and Crafts store, picked up gold chains and the best fringe materials to construct a couple of fringe singlets, shoulder bags & accessories etc.
Yesterday i accomplished a black fringe top similarly to Vanessa Anne Hudgens in less than 30 mins, perfect timing to accompany CFID, Adrian (Angel) Duran & co in last night festivites.
(Don't worry i'll post them up once i fix my sister's SRL Camera. People! In due time you'll see my masterpieces. lol.

------

A Light Indiscretion: i've noticed when i'm one step ahead of you, you seemed to follow. If you're going to do that at least try to be discreet. But since you insist to, i guess you lost you're dignity during the process. My oh my, you've made a name of you're self, one that you shouldn't be proud of. - kai


No comments:

Post a Comment