Saturday, August 1, 2009

ENOUGH OF THIS, OFF TO BED

ha-rah! My! have the tables have turned!!! My sleeping patterns have finally evolved into something spectacular, well not as mind-blowing as you may think. ... but i've at last re-entered the world of waking up when people are still awake, when the sun actually meets my skin & no longer feeling the ungodly effects of standing up too quickly after a good 12 hour slumber.

It feels pretty good though, my metabolism is back to normal, i get to see my friends and family during the daylight or even get to see them full stop. AND ... i've actually lost a few pounds harah!! I actually don't know what or why this came about... maybe it's because i've finally did some final stages of my bedroom.

Now that my room is in it's final stages of completion i guess i can sleep easier. I have some shots of my room to post, but i think my camera phone doesn't do it justice. So im awaiting on my sisters brand spanking new 12 megapixel camera to excite you're eye balls. ..

Not to mention the other influences....




PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket



PhotobucketPhotobucket



PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment